Online Training Terms and Conditions
If Succeed Healthcare cancels an online training event, 100% of the registration fee (if payment required) will be refunded.
If Succeed Healthcare Solutions defers an online training event and the registrant cannot attend on the revised date/s, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded.
Succeed Healthcare Solutions bears no responsibility for any other costs incurred.
The views expressed in presentations and reproduced in these materials are not necessarily the views of, or endorsed by, Succeed Healthcare Solutions.
Succeed Healthcare Solutions makes no warranty or representation in relation to the content, currency or accuracy of any of the materials comprised in the presentation.
Succeed Healthcare Solutions expressly disclaims any and all liability (including liability for negligence) in respect of use of the materials and the information contained within them.
Succeed Healthcare Solutions recommends you seek independent professional advice prior to making any decision involving matters outlined in this presentation including in any of the materials referred to or otherwise incorporated into this presentation.
Except as otherwise stated, copyright and all other intellectual property rights comprised in the presentation and these materials, remain the exclusive property of Succeed Healthcare Solutions.
Except with Succeed Healthcare Solutions’ prior written approval you must not, in whole or part, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, publish or electronically communicate (including by online means) this presentation or any of these materials.
By registering for an online training event you are agreeing to Succeed Healthcare Solutions (or where explicitly stated on the registration page the professional development provider) emailing you with regard to the logistics and content for the event. Workshop materials may be provided via an internal or external learning platform and all workshop attendees will have a personal account made for them where their email address details will be saved.
All attendees to online training events must have paid the relevant ticket price, unless the event is provided free of charge.
All online training events must be paid for, in full, in advance of the event, where a fee applies. Please note that you will not receive any course materials, including but not limited to: workbooks, slide sets, prior reading or webinar/ recording links, until full payment has been made.
By proceeding with your registration for a webinar you agree to the following Succeed Healthcare Solutions terms and conditions:
· Succeed Healthcare Solutions may offer live webinars and in some cases recordings will be made of the live event.
· Registrants may elect to register for either the live event (if available) or the recorded event (if available).
· Links to recordings and copies of slides (if applicable) may be sent to all registrants of both the live event and the recorded event.
· Recordings of webinars may be made available after the original airing date or as described in the event description on the website.
· There may be time limited access for registrants to view the recording.
Succeed Healthcare Solutions may contact you following your registration for online training and webinars.
Webinar Code of Conduct
· Recording, filming or photography is NOT permitted by registrants. Registrants are not permitted to record any part of this event in any format including audio recording, video recording, or through the use of mobile devices for filming or photography.
· All attendees must be registered to participate in the webinar.
· Recordings and slides and other webinar materials are not to be shared or reproduced.
· Except with Succeed Healthcare Solutions prior written approval you must not, in whole or part, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, publish or electronically communicate (including by online means) this presentation or any of these materials.
· Cancellation Policy: see Succeed Healthcare Solutions Refund and Cancellation Policy.
· There is no refund for non-attendance at live webinar events (with or without recording).
Terms & Conditions
The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitue for, specific professional advice. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material on this website can be accepted. This includes linkes to all external organisations.