Harness your strengths, build your confidence, socialise with peers, and have fun in a supportive and understanding environment. Sessions are held for 60 minutes with other young adults with a similar interest. Prior gameplay experience is optional for gaming activities. Homework will be set and followed up to assist with generalising skills to the everyday environment.
- Online etiquette and safety
- Social negotiation, problem solving, and collaboration
- Promotes maths skills, creativity, fine motor skills, motor planning, thinking and reasoning.
Make new friends whilst building your communication, team work and emotion regulation skills. Work together to problem solve and overcome challenges. This club teaches modified concepts from the Secret Agent Society and PEERs social skills programs in a motivating way.
Board Games, Chess, and Cubing Club:
- Players can make new friends and practice social, motor, and executive function skills.
- Board games include Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, and Galaxy Trucker.
- 'Cubers' need to have access to a cube (Rubik's cube/speed cube)
- Also suitable for twice exceptional or gifted young adults who would benefit from social skills, executive function and motor planning intervention.
*Private hourly individual rate is $195. NDIS hourly individual rate is $193.99. Cost for the group Program of Support will average about $170 per hour including a complete customer experience tailored to your young persons' needs (break down of fee schedule to be provided upon enquiry).