Therapy the way it was meant to be. Succeed Healthcare Solutions teen coaching program aims to help teens to take charge of their life, increase their confidence, attract the people they want in their lives, improve their lifestyle and pursue their dreams. Home assignments help teens to integrate the new learning into daily life to create change, and journalling is used as a tool to document success.
Parents are considered the best coaches for their teens. They are their teens cheer leading squad. What parents do with their teens will have more impact than what any therapist can have. That's why parents are also provided with the tools to support their kids.
Coaching sessions are 90 minutes in duration.
Introductory parents program: Overview of the concepts covered.
Teen coaching is for children aged 12+ held over 10 sessions. Parents/carers are asked to join for half an hour of the session.
Internal resources -
- Goal setting through identifying strengths, values, beliefs, needs, purpose and meaning.
- Finding your gifts and talents; understanding your uniqueness; belonging
- Learning styles
- Understanding love languages
- Social and emotional intelligence; understanding self and others; being a global citizen
- Behavioural styles
- Improving relationships (with parents, siblings, friends); acceptance and tolerance
- Communication styles; empathy; validation; conflict resolution
- Preferred growth environment
- Internal drive; self motivation
- Celebrating accomplishments; appreciating the change process, not just the end result
- Time management skills
- Stress management skills and resilience
- Leadership skills
- Understanding personal development
- Acceptance and forgiveness
- Individuality and belonging
- Increasing understanding and taking responsibility
- Being emotionally attractive; rapport building
- Establishing a clear vision for life
- Finding emotional blocks, handling setbacks, and moving forward
- Creating new habits, beliefs, thoughts, desires, values and needs
- Critical thinking and creativity
- Standing up to bullying
External resources -
- Support systems; adults.
*Private hourly individual rate is $195. NDIS hourly individual rate is $193.99. Cost for the group Program of Support will average about $170 per hour including a complete customer experience tailored to your young persons' needs (break down of fee schedule to be provided upon enquiry).