Were you quick to switch to telehealth during COVID but don't feel like you were getting the results you were after? Did you have difficulties working out how to provide your usual services using an online format? Felt exhausted delivering therapy online? Do you feel like there is more to telehealth that you haven't tapped into? Do you think telehealth could complement your current in person services? Do you want to be ready for the next lock-down? Do you want practical training tailored to your needs, not just theoretical?
FREE initial consultation about how Succeed Healthcare Solutions can assist your organisation.
Introductory Training Package:
Through this one day training package, Succeed Healthcare Solutions can help your team to:
- Explore the barriers and opportunities of telehealth for your organisation
- How to market telehealth to clients in a way that builds their confidence and enthusiasm about the service
- Identify the existing strengths in your current team for telehealth, and how to leverage those for the growth of your overall team's capabilities to offer telehealth
- Introduction to Telehealth service provision including set up, sharing information with families before and during the session, working in partnership with families, session types (ie, individual, siblings, pairs, groups), goal setting, seeking feedback from families, and measuring progress.
- Ways that therapists can to adjust their personal style of interaction to get the most value from the telehealth session
- Live simulation of different types of telehealth sessions
- A facilitated question and answer session using questions submitted via chat during the session
- Role playing exercises for staff including the initial parent (or fresh intake) meeting, and an assessment or intervention that is relevant to your client group.
- The latest evidence on the effectiveness of telehealth
- Succeed Healthcare Solutions experiences, lessons, and solutions; as well as ideas to flexibly adapt a session.
- Facilitate your team to explore what your business currently offers that could work online, and how to adapt these services to suit telehealth.
Advanced Training Package:
- For practitioners who have some experience in telehealth but want to expand their repertoire.
- Be informed of the latest advances in telehealth since COVID.
- Find out where the direction of telehealth may be heading in the future.
- Optional additional guest presenters (for an added fee) in areas of speciality.
Keynote Speaker at Southern Cross University's Health Promotion Conference 8 May 2020
Introduced by Professor Julie Jomeen (Dean of Health and Human Sciences) as a “highly influential and high profile speaker.”
As featured in OT Australia Telehealth Discussion Panel (April 2020)
Telehealth OT Simulated session videos on You Tube Channel 'Leanne Hopkins' 15 tips for Planning your Telehealth Paediatric Occupational Therapy Service
Poll results before and after Telehealth training (March 2020) conducted by Succeed Healthcare Solutions and an employer - staff confidence delivering Telehealth doubled.
Guest Speaker on AHPRA Podcast: Telehealth in the Pandemic Era (April 2020)
The OT Telehealth Summit - launched 30 April 2020
* Telehealth Consultancy Service: $195 per hour including the live session with your team via videoconference (7 hours), plus session preparation time (generally 2 hours), and time for any reporting if required. Additional fee for optional guest presenters applies.